1. Dice the tomato into small chunks
2. Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and add the tomatoes.
3. Heat the tomatoes until most of the water has drained off and it becomes a thick pulp.
4. Add the eggs to the pan, and stir together well.
5. When the eggs have nearly set, but are still slightly wet, add the feta cheese, oregano and salt and pepper seasoned to taste.
6. Cook until the eggs are done to your liking and serve
More breakfast ideas
This is so easy to make: just mash avocado with a splash of lemon juice on top. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with boiled eggs…
WHAT YOU NEED
1/2 Cup of feta cheese (crumbled)
1/2 Heirloom tomato
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon of dried oregano
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
Pitta bread to serve (optional)