My kids LOVE my Greek yoghurt pancakes, they are the most thick, fluffy and unbelievably delicious pancakes ever. I usually make these as a Friday treat, but little do they know, it’s actually very healthy. With only 4 ingredients, these pillowy cakes are so simple and so quick to make. The key ingredient of course; original Greek yoghurt.
- 1.5 Cups Fage Greek Yoghurt (Try to use the full fat version)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- In a bowl combine the yogurt with the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with a dollop of greek yogurt, fresh fruit and maple syrup!