Whether you’re in the mood for a big day of pampering, small treatment or at home DIY…
- Dr. Joseph Raffaele: PhysioAge was developed by Dr. Joseph Raffaele within his clinical practice. He created PhysioAge to build tools that enable the delivery of world-class proactive medicine. Every service they offer has been designed, developed, and tested in his clinic. Raffaele has been focused on age management medicine and the biomarkers of aging. 30 Central Park South, Suite 8A New York, NY 10019, www.physioage.com
- Gina Marie: Recognized as an elite expert with a unique approach to skincare renewal, Gina Marí is at the forefront of the newest skincare technologies and advanced science. Praised for giving clients a flawless, radiant, no make-up look, Gina Marí provides a program designed for long-term skin maintenance and a lifestyle of healthy skin preservation. Each specialized treatment is custom-designed to clients’ individual skincare needs, using progressive methods to erase the physical manifestations of aging and/or the effects of acne. Incorporating the most prestigious skin solutions, including LED photomodulation, Dry and Wet Dermabrasion, Pure Oxygen and more. 9350 Wilshire Blvd suite 204, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 ginamari.com
- Dr. Lancer: Three decades of dermatological practice—and daily interaction with patients—has made Dr. Harold Lancer the authority on radiant, youthful-looking skin. His work ethic, integrity, approach, and results make him one of the most sought-out dermatology professionals in the world. Dr. Lancer keeps an active global patient base of over 30,000 people, including some of the world’s most beautiful and recognizable faces, all of whom trust in his expertise, cutting edge technology, and of course, his incredible skin care line. 440 North Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California 90210 lancerskincare.com
- Sarah Chapman: Sarah Chapman is widely regarded as the premier authority in skincare, making her one of the most respected and sought-after experts in the beauty industry – revered by clients and industry insiders alike. Using her extensive skincare knowledge to deliver highly effective bespoke treatments, Sarah’s treatments are tailored precisely to the needs of each individual at the time of their visit. Sarah’s discreet clinic in Chelsea, London, is the ultimate destination for those in pursuit of perfect skin, with a 12-week waiting list for a much-coveted facial appointment. Her inimitable results have earned her a long list of loyal clients, from A-list celebrities and beauty editors to socialites and facial obsessives everywhere. 259 Pavilion Rd, Chelsea, London SW1X 0BP sarahchapman.com
- Skin Laundry: Skin Laundry want to revolutionize the way you think about skincare by making it – well, simple. When you come in for their Signature Laser Facial, you can literally feel your pores being cleaned with no pain, and no down time while wrinkles and fine lines start to disappear over time. Performed by the creme de la creme Dermatologists to insure safely, their treatments deep cleans, brightens and tightens skin in just 15-minutes. Locations around the world. skinlaundry.com
- Chill House: Chill House offers a little bit of everything you need… A café offering wellness based lattes and nibbles, manicures and massages on every level depending on your needs. 149 Essex Street, New York, New York 10002. chillhouse.com
- Hey Day Skincare: Go beyond what you can see in the mirror. Heyday’s skin analysis includes tools that help determine your skin type and which areas to focus on. Every Heyday facial includes a consultation, deep cleanse, exfoliation, mask, hydration, and a dose of SPF protection — all customized to your skin. Locations in New York and Los Angeles. www.heydayskincare.com
- Olive and June: Olive and June elevates the salon experience, giving women personalized attention and luxury service at an approachable price. They believe no matter who you are, where you live, what you do, or what you wear, you can have a perfect manicure that makes you feel like your best self. Thier luxe service is customized with organic beauty products selected from a few of their favorite California brands, soaking bowls and foot baths cleaned with eco-friendly products too. Locations all over Southern California. olivejune.com
- Dry Bar: No cuts, no color, just blow outs and the whole experience costs you just $45! Throw in extra add on’s like: scalp massages, hair treatments or an updo. And with over 70 locations across the country, pampering yourself has never been more easy. Also try their at home service or parties in store for you and your girlfriends. Locations nation wide. thedrybar.com
- Blushington: Welcome to Blushington where we believe every woman deserves to feel beautiful and confident. Their expert makeup artists and estheticians provide the very best in personalized, modern beauty experiences from professional makeup applications, lash extensions and brow maintenance to skincare services, makeup lessons and more. Their expert makeup artists are available in store or on the go, anywhere, anytime. Locations nationwide. blushington.com
- The Now: The Now offers a space to escape the daily pressures of life and recharge your energy through the healing benefits of massage therapy. Quickly becoming LA’s hottest new wellness destination for locals and globe-trotting influencers alike. The NOW is designed to serve as a sanctuary from the bustling city, incorporating raw elements and natural materials to create a chic minimalist oasis. All the elements are aligned with nature and form the ultimate zen environment for optimum relaxation. Prices start at $40.00 for a 25 minute massage. Locations all over Southern California. thenowmassage.com
Sugar Scrub Recipe:
- 1 Cup Organic Granulated Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil (softened)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Essential Oils or Extract of your choice (We chose vanilla)
- Combine all together in a mixing bowl and transfer to air tight jar of your choice. Short Cut: Cocorose Body Polish, $36.00
Botanical Facial Stem:
- Bay Leaves: Antioxidants, soothe, fights free radicals.
- Calendula: Anti-inflammatory, astringent, anti-microbrial properties.
- Chamomile Flowers: Soothe, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties.
- Lavender: Soothe, calm.
- Lemon peel or Lemon Verbena: Brighten, Refresh, Detox.
- Peppermint: Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties.
- Rose: Cleanse, tone
- Rosemary: Soften, nourish,
- Place a handful of your fresh or dried herbs into a large bowl. Add 3 to 4 cups of boiling water, mix and let it steep for a couple of moments. Sit down at the table in front of your bowl with a clean face, drap a towel over your head and the bowl and steam your face for 5-10 minutes. Follow with your usual beauty routine. Short Cut: Palermo Botanical Stem, $32.00